We’ve heard a million times that workforce development services are one of the best kept secrets in the Triangle. Help us get the word out by becoming a mission ambassador while at the same time building your professional network.
Who is the perfect mission ambassador? Anyone who believes in the mission of workforce development and is willing to share it with others, either intentionally or just by wearing branded apparel can apply to be an ambassador!
Ambassadors can include:
• Job seekers who have utilized and appreciate NCWorks
• Businesses reps who use services regularly
• Business reps who participate in round tables and events
• Retired professionals looking for volunteer opportunities
Benefits to Ambassadors
• Heightened visibility
• High-profile networking opportunities
• New contacts for business or career
• An opportunity to impact their organization’s workforce
• Verbal/visual recognition at select events
• Increased knowledge of CAWD’s and other community resources and services
• Opportunities for professional development (attend workshops, seminars, etc.)
What kind of activities can you do?
• Share online content from our social media channels
• Help onsite during special events
• Be an available subject matter expert
Don't worry. You'll get trained on everything you need to know. The good news is that as an ambassador, we want you to just be you so apply today!