Capital Area’s NCWorks Career Centers bring together an array of services in one convenient location to help individuals find employment and access education and training.
Centers can provide:
- Career Assessment & Counseling
- Career Counseling/Coaching
- On-site & Virtual Workshops
- Labor Market Information
- Training & Education Information
- Computer, Internet, Phone, Fax & Copier Access
- Career Fairs & Hiring Event Information
- Community Resource & Partner Program Referrals
Learn all that NCWorks Online offers to help you find the job you want!
- Run automatic searches at times you set for jobs that meet your criteria
- Use the Resume Builder to create an effective resume
- Find workshops and hiring events at all center locations
- Research occupations that pay the highest wages
- Find out which jobs have the most openings
- Determine education and training requirements for jobs
- Find out which industries have the most jobs in the area
- And much more!
If you need to train for a new career, scholarships are available. Training could be provided through community colleges or schools that specialize in certain industries. See an advisor for the application process and guidelines. Not everyone will qualify.